Some services on this Application make use of location-based data. If you allow these services, we will collect information about the Wi-fi routers closest to you and the cell IDs of the towers closest to you.
We use this information to provide the requested location-based service, not to identify you. The location based services include:
- Providing you content based upon your location.
- Providing you special local offers.
- Map routes and providing directions to locations that you specify
Collection and Use
We collect the following personal information from you:
- Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number
- Preferences information you provide such as product or content interests, or communication or marketing preferences
- Usage activity about how you interact with us such as history, what content you viewed, and which areas of our site you visited.
- Device Information
We also collect the following information from you:
- Demographic information such as age, gender and nationality
- Information about your mobile device such as your mobile device id (similar to a website IP address), device type, and mobile service carrier.
As is true of most websites, we automatically gather information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system, we use this information to:
- Assess your needs to determine suitable products or services
- Send product updates or warranty information
- Respond to customer service requests
- Send you push notifications when you are using our Application. If you do not want these notifications, you can manage your preference either through your device or app settings depending on your device type.
- Send you a newsletter
- Send you marketing communications
- Administer contests and competitions you entered, and notify you if you won
- Improve our Application and marketing efforts
- Conduct research and analysis
- Respond to your questions and concerns
You may opt-out of receiving our newsletter or marketing emails from us by following the unsubscribe instructions included in each newsletter or marketing email or you can contact us through the Contact SOUQ SAYARA section on the main page
Information Obtained from Third Parties
We may purchase marketing data about our customers from third parties and combine it with information we already have about you, to create more tailored advertising and products.
If you provide us personal information about others, or if others give us your information, we will only use that information for the specific reason for which it was provided to us.
Sharing Your Information
We will share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement.
We may disclose your personal information
- As required by law.
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
- If SOUQ SAYARA is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
- To any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
We make your personal information available to other companies so that they can market their products or services to you. If you do not want us to make your personal information available to these companies, contact us through the Contact SOUQ SAYARA section on the main page.
Tracking and Ads
We may partner with a third party ad network to either display advertising on our Application or to manage our advertising on other sites.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us through the Contact SOUQ SAYARA section on the main page.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us through the Contact SOUQ SAYARA section on the main page. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Correcting and Updating Your Personal Information
To review and update your personal information to ensure it is accurate, contact us through the Contact SOUQ SAYARA section on the main page.
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.